Mo Morales-Lisac

Dios me ha regalado una beca para estudiar una maestría en Gainsville, Florida en la Univerisdad de Florida. Aquí estarán los updates y ocurrencias en el proceso antes de irme y mi vida allá.

miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

You are my freedom..Jesus you are the reason

Once again I have come to you with a heavy heart, troubled by stuff...just stuff that's going on around me and that have managed to take my serenity away, some of that stuf matters a lot to me...
However, somehow, when I reach out to you and realize all that you've done for me, all my surroundings and troubles become too small to matter. And it's not that they lack importance..cause they are important to me, it's just that you are much greater than them and when I'm with you, all I want to do is praise you and let you deal with my troubles, so that I may focus on you and all about you that's truly important. 

"If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I'm trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with gettingso you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met." 
Matthew 6.30-33 (The Message)

I trust you...you've come through for me many times before, this time shouldn't be any different. It's just that sometimes, the answer seems so far away or so uncertain that my heart sinks and it feels like I should step in and do something about it, and then comes the brick wall I've hit so many times before: there is nothing I can do, but wait...hate that answer..absolutely hate it...but it allows me to strengthen my faith and remind myself that you are in control and that all things will come to good terms..in due time. 

Etiquetas: , ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio